Save money on rotary cutting blades when using the 6.5″ x 24.5″ Frosted Ruler. This ruler features our unique patented diamond carbide sharpening edge on one side. This edge sharpens your rotary blades with every cut. It will keep your rotary cutter blade fine tuned and lasting longer too! With a softly frosted backing and non-skid dots, The Cutting EDGE 6.5″ x 24.5″ Frosted Ruler give you the right amount of stability to confidently cut fabrics without sliding. This size is available in Clear too. Our 3 color marking system offers great flexibility to highlight the most-needed markings. Therefore, visual clutter is reduced while looking for the numbers to use. Great for solid fabrics or patterns!
- Unique patented design.
- Non-skid dots to prevent sliding during use.
- Large, easy-to-read numbers for mistake-free cutting.
- 3 color marking system:
- Black lines are full inch measurements.
- Red lines are 1/2″ measurements.
- White markings are 1/8″ measurements.
- The squares are designed with extra visual “helpers” so to square up blocks.
- The red lines are designed to “tuck” your block into.
- Convenient diagonal lines to cut bias fabric strips.
- HTS Code: 9017.80.0000
- CAUTIONS: Dropping or misuse may cause the Diamond Carbide EDGE to break away from the acrylic. The numbered side of the ruler must be facing upward when in use. Hold your rotary cutter at a 90° angle to the cutting edge. DO NOT lean your rotary blade flush to the slanted sharpening edge as this will remove the bevel on your blade. Flip your rotary blade occasionally to maintain an evenly sharpened blade.
- SAFETY: The patented Diamond Carbide EDGE is a sharpening device. Keep your fingers clear from edge and your rotary blade while cutting.
- CLEANING: Use a sponge or soft cloth with mild soap to clean. Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
Each package includes one 6.5″ x 24.5″ Frosted Ruler. Pack Size is 6 packages.
I purchased this on a whim and have found it to be the most used ruler in my tool arsenal. I use the sharpening side every so many cuts so I don’t over do it. This has already saved me the cost of 6 blades. Now I need to purchase a square size.
I RECIEVED THE FROSTED AS A GIFT IT WORKED GREAT . SAVES ON BLADESAND KEEPS THEM IN SHARP CONDITION. JUST LIKE STEELING MY KITCHEN KNIVES. I NOW OWN A CLEAR RULER FOR DARKER FABRICS WORKS JUST AS WELL AS THE FROSTED.
David L. –
Good design. Easy to read numbers and easy to see through even with the frosted “grip” side. Makes cutting fabric with rotary cutter so much easier than dealing with rulers and yardsticks.
Sharpen you’re blade while you cut wow. Yeah it is to sharpen your plate and that’s certainly seems like that’s what it’s doing it’s a nice ruler definitely worth having
This is a quality ruler that performed exactly as expected. I would highly recommend it.