Sullivans Quick Stick Adhesive Spray is a general purpose mist for multi-purpose bonding. It bonds multiple surfaces such as fabric, wood, metal, paper, and more with an aggressive and quick tack. A light application of Quick Stick Adhesive provides excellent coverage. It adheres in seconds and can be a temporary or permanent bond creating a smooth, flexible, non-wrinkling bond. Featuring a colorless solution, the glue dries clear without bleed-through. To clean valve and nozzle, invert can and press the nozzle. Shop our additional Aerosols here.
Use Quick Stick Adhesive Spray to bond fabric to wood, metal, rubber, and paper. It can bond wood to acrylics, paper, fabric, and felt. Rubber can be bonded to acrylics, nylon, fabric, and felt. It will bond paper to paper, fabric, and felt. Each can holds 4 oz. of formula.
- Net Weight 4 oz.
- No chlorinated solvents.
- High shear strength for stronger and longer bonds.
- Multi-Surface bonding of:
- Fabric to wood, metal, rubber, and paper.
- Wood to acrylics, paper, fabric, and felt.
- Rubber to acrylics, nylon, fabric, and felt.
- Paper to paper, fabric, and felt.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- SAFETY: As with all aerosols and sprays, use in well ventilated areas as it may cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contents are under pressure and extremely flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by children. Test on material piece before applying.