Save money on rotary cutting blades when using the 9.5″ x 9.5″ Frosted Ruler. This ruler features our unique patented diamond carbide sharpening edge on one side. This edge sharpens your rotary blades with every cut. It will keep your rotary cutter blade fine tuned and lasting longer too! With a softly frosted backing and non-skid dots, The Cutting EDGE 9.5″ x 9.5″ Frosted Ruler give you the right amount of stability to confidently cut fabrics without sliding. Our 3 color marking system offers great flexibility to highlight the most-needed markings. Therefore, visual clutter is reduced while looking for the numbers to use. Great for solid fabrics or patterns!
- Unique patented design
- Non-skid dots to prevent sliding during use
- Large, easy-to-read numbers for mistake-free cutting
- 3 color marking system:
- Black lines are full inch measurements
- Red lines are 1/2″ measurements
- White markings are 1/8″ measurements
- The squares are designed with extra visual “helpers” so to square up blocks
- The red lines are designed to “tuck” your block into
- Convenient diagonal lines to cut bias fabric strips
- HTS Code: 9017.80.0000
CAUTIONS: Dropping or misuse may cause the Diamond Carbide EDGE to break away from the acrylic. The numbered side of the ruler must be facing upward when in use. Hold your rotary cutter at a 90° angle to the cutting edge. DO NOT lean your rotary blade flush to the slanted sharpening edge as this will remove the bevel on your blade. Flip your rotary blade occasionally to maintain an evenly sharpened blade.
SAFETY: The patented Diamond Carbide EDGE is a sharpening device. Keep your fingers clear from edge and your rotary blade while cutting.
CLEANING: Use a sponge or soft cloth with mild soap to clean. Do not use abrasive cleaners or pads.
Each package includes one 9.5″ x 9.5″ Frosted Ruler. Pack Size is 6 packages.
There are no reviews yet.