The fast-drying Fray Stop Spray helps to prevent the unraveling of fabric and the slippage of threads. Ideal for taming edges for appliqué, narrow hems, loosely woven fabrics, and more. This spray will help with your next project. Spray directly over your embroidery thread to stop fraying and pulling. In addition, it reduces seam failure and material waste and saves labor time. Use to stop fraying of fabric edges on crafts, doll clothes, draperies, upholstered and decoration items. Use this spray to eliminate the need to machine finish edges. The formula dries quickly and will help you to save on time. Fray Stop Spray is great for quilters, sewists, or crafters! Shop our additional Aerosols here.
- Net Weight 10.5 oz.
- Fast-drying solution saves on time.
- Prevents fabric unraveling and fraying.
- Reduces seam failure.
- Eliminates over-edge stitching and the need to machine finish edges.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- SAFETY: As with all aerosols and sprays, use in well ventilated areas as it may cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contents are under pressure and extremely flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by children. Test on fabric piece before applying to garment.
Stopped the fraying. Easy to use! Much better than the liquid!
Dodson’s Floral –
Great for pampas grass
I use this product when cutting more then one layer of fabric. The adhesion is perfect, great value for the price.
I purchased this (in fact, have now purchased 3 bottles of it) in hopes that it will help prevent the fabric leaves of my outdoor artificial plants from fraying, which is something they’re prone to do. I can’t speak for it in the long term–I don’t know whether it will prevent fraying down the road or not–but I can say that this spray stiffened up the fabric of the artificial leaves nicely, even the older leaves–so I believe that this spray will help extend the life of my artificial outdoor plants.
Just used them two day ago and it really help to stop all the fraying.