This compact Sleeve Ironing Board is great for travel use or pressing hard-to-reach areas – especially sleeves. Two different sized boards can accommodate any size of clothing you need. One board is 21-inches long and the other measures 19-inches long. The covers features a coat of teflon for a smooth ironing surface. Additional covers can also be bought individually. The drawstrings on the covers allow you to tighten or completely remove the covers. Use to iron face masks, sleeves, collars, hems and other small articles.
The board is lightweight for easy portability. It weighs approximately 3 pounds. When extended, the sleeve ironing board measures 21-inches long by 5-inches wide and stands at 4″ tall. You can close it or fold it up flat so it can go with you anywhere.
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Two different sized pressing boards – 21″ long and 19″ long
- Teflon-coated covers with drawstring
- Iron face masks, sleeves, collars, hems and other small articles
- For crisper, longer lasting pleats try our Rajah Pressing Cloth
- HTS Code: 6307.90.9889
- Expanded: 21″ L x 5″ W x 4″ H
- Closed: 21″ L x 5″ W x 2″ H
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Oh good grief, how did I sew without this? Sleeves, cuffs, collars, quilts, interfacings, hems, doll clothes, children’s clothes. I got tired of putting in away and having to get it out again so now it’s just a permanent fixture in my sewing room.
Love this sleeve ironbound. Very sturdy and fast shipping.
Karey Vora –
Rather than heavy cumbersome ironing boards (the wooden ones!) people prefer the sturdy yet lightweight variety.