Turn your workspace into a handy cutting surface with the 59″ x 22″ Cutting Mat. Use this mat to create a convenient workspace for sewing, scrapbooking, quilting, and many more projects. Fits perfectly on the Ironing Center and BetterBoard too. Protect your surfaces from sharp cutting tools and abrasives. The red measurement grid helps to mark projects for accurate cutting. The numbers are on the outside of the grid so as to remain visible while cutting. Diagonal lines mark 45° angles and yardage numbers allow for easy cutting of common sizes.
This mat material is high quality Low-Density Polyethylene, an odorless and flexible material. Therefore, it is pinnable to help eliminate bunching and slipping during use. The thickness is approximately 0.085″ thick. It can easily be rolled up for storage or travel. Shop our additional sizes here.
- Made from high quality Low-Density Polyethylene, an odorless and flexible material
- Cutting mat measures 59″ x 22″ with a 55″ x 18″ grid
- Measures 0.085″ thick
- Simple grid layout keeps cutting lines clean
- Pinnable mats eliminate bunching and slipping during use
- Can be easily rolled up for storage or travel
- Fits perfectly on the Ironing Center and BetterBoard
- Additional accessories not included
- Please Note: Our Cutting Mat Sizes may vary +/- 0.25″
Each package includes one 59″ x 22″ Cutting Mat.
High quality. We use this as the surface for cutting leather. It is excellent quality and not deteriorating even though we are using a blade to cut on it.
Moto Mom –
Fast service and good product. Perfect as described,
Great rotary cutting mat. Fits perfectly on top of my Sullivan’s Ironing Center #39282.
Used with rolling scissors to cut large pieces of felt