The Heirloom Embroidery Accessories display makes a great gift for needleworkers! This exquisite six-piece set is in a keepsake display. It features the common tools that tried-and-true embroiders use. Beautiful and delicate engraving on high-quality silver accessories. The accessories included are a pair of Embroidery Scissors, a Thimble, a Bodkin, a Needle Case, an Awl, and a Thread Winder. Each piece is beautifully detailed and easy-to-use. The measurements for the accessories are listed in the bullets below.
The elegant Keepsake display keeps your accessories organized and always at hand. This sturdy box measures 8-inch long by 5.25-inches wide by 1-inch tall. A great size to keep at your sewing table or in your sewing basket. Combine with our Six-Strand Embroidery Floss for the ultimate gift!
- Includes 4″ Embroidery Scissors, ¾” Thimble, 2¾” Bodkin, 3½” Needle Case, 4¾” Awl, and 2½” Thread Winder
- Beautifully engraved accessories with elegant designs.
- Keepsake Display measures 8″ L x 5¼” W x 1″ H.
- Makes a great gift for needleworkers!
- CAUTION: Sharp blades. Contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children.