Shop our color selections for a Six-Strand Embroidery Floss Cone. You can never have enough of Sullivans Embroidery Floss!
- 1 pound cone of Sullivans Six Strand Cotton Embroidery Floss
- Approximately 2,100 yards per cone
- 100% colorfast and fade resistant
- 6 easy-to-separate strands
- Double-mercerizing process adds tensile strength and also gives it a soft sheen
- Convenient to use and virtually knot-free and tangle-free
Sullivans Embroidery Floss is a premium quality thread. Six-Strand Embroidery Floss featuring 100% long-staple Egyptian Cotton with a unique RelaxTwist™ manufacturing process. It has been enhanced and perfected to top quality. A double-mercerizing process adds tensile strength and also gives it the soft sheen that stitchers love.
All of the brilliant colors are 100% colorfast and fade resistant also. Available on a 1 pound cone with 6 easy-to-separate strands. Therefore you can adjust the thickness of your stitching as necessary. Each individual thread is size 25. It is convenient to use and virtually knot-free and tangle-free. To separate the strands, take your skein and find the tail that sticks out. Pull the tail out from the skein slowly until you have about 18″ length of floss and cut it off. If you would like to separate the thread into individual strands, pull one strand up and out slowly until it is fully separate from the others.