The Sullivans Adjustable Add-A-Table is the only table system that grows with your crafting needs. From a completely flat fold down, it provides a 37 inch x 30 inch workspace in seconds. It comes pre-assembled therefore you can start crafting sooner! An adjustable height of 29″ to 39″ makes this table perfect for sitting or standing while you create.
The smooth laminate surface provides a rigid surface that is easy to clean. This size is great for piecing your next quilt or measuring blocks. Furthermore, it features an adjustable incline to make tasks easier. Tilt the angle of the work surface to up to 35 degrees. The angle adjustment is great for drawing up your next project or even tracing patterns. It also features a rail that can be installed on the edge of the table. This piece helps to hold your materials while the table is at an angle.
This table is designed to connect with other Add-A-Tables to create a limitless surface area. The tables connect via brackets on the bottom of the surface. Add as many as you need in any direction to create a bigger working area. For sewing, we recommend connecting a Quilt & Sew Add-A-Table as it can accommodate your sewing machine. It is perfect to use as a standalone sewing table and also great to combine with an Adjustable Add-A-Table for more space.
Don’t have a full time craft room? This table folds flat for easy storage! Simply fold it down when you are through.
- No assembly required. DOWNLOAD TABLE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Durable laminated surface is easy-to-clean.
- Folds flat for easy travel or storage.
- Easily connects to additional Adjustable Add-A-Tables or Quilt & Sew Add-A-Tables too with included hardware.
- Tabletop surface features an adjustable incline up to 35°.
- Additional accessories are not included.
- HTS Code: 9403.20.0050
- Extended: 37″ L x 30″ W x 29″ to 39″ H
- Closed: 37″ L x 30″ W x 6″ H
- Dimensions: 42″ L x 34″ W x 7″ H
- Weight: 34 lbs.
Each package includes one pre-assembled Adjustable Add-A-Table (with connecting hardware).
SAFETY WARNING: This table is not a toy. Do not let children play on, under, or around it. Do not place more than 30 pounds on the table. Never rest a hot iron directly on the surface.