The Sullivans Home Hobby Table offers a perfect platform to work on crafting, sewing, and quilting projects. The durable 36 inch x 59 inch laminate work surface stands at a comfortable 35 inch height. Standing at counter height, it is convenient to use for several tasks. It is made out of heavy duty steel construction built to last. The sturdy, lightweight metal frame easily moves with the high-strength locking casters. The steel legs and supports are electro-powder coated to provide a fine finish.
Fold down one wing of this table to create a smaller working surface. When you’re through, the metal frame collapses to a slim profile and easily rolls away on tough, locking casters. If you prefer a height-adjustable table – visit our Adjustable Table.
- Assembly required. DOWNLOAD TABLE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Durable, lasting laminate surface is easy-to-clean.
- Use for pattern layout and cutting, quilting, crafting, scrapbooking, or jigsaw puzzles.
- Wings fold down for easy storage.
- Easily rolls away on tough, locking casters.
- Additional accessories not included.
- HTS Code: 9403.20.0050
- Extended: 36″ L x 59″ W x 35″ H
- Halfway Extended: 36″ L x 36″ W x 35″ H
- Closed: 36″ L x 13″ W x 35″ H
- Dimensions: 41″ L x 27″ W x 7″ H
- Weight: 55 lbs.
Each box includes instructions and parts for one Home Hobby Table.
SAFETY WARNING: This table is not a toy. Do not let children play on, under, or around it. Do not place more than 30 pounds on the table. Never rest a hot iron directly on the surface.