Machine Embroidery Adhesive Spray from Sullivans creates a temporary bond. This feature makes it outstanding for machine appliqué, quilting, and embroidery. This spray eliminates the use of fusible interfacing which causes extra stiffness. It is odorless, colorless, and contains no ozone depleting chemicals. As a result, the formula dries clear and never stains.
Machine Embroidery Adhesive Spray is ideal for all types of sewing & pattern work too. It has a quick take while featuring a long tack. It will not make the quilt top sticky when applied to the back of patterns or wrinkle fabrics. Perfect to use with tear-away machine quilting patterns. Especially relevant to quilting, it will not soak through fabric or paper. Lightly spray this adhesive to a single surface to baste quilt layers quickly and easily. Machine Embroidery Adhesive and Spray allows for repositioning and holds your fabric temporarily in place for machine embroidery. It can bond fabrics permanently or temporarily and will not gum up sewing needles.
- Net Weight 13 oz.
- Odorless and colorless.
- Contains no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Pressure sensitive yet allows repositioning.
- Will not soak through fabric or paper.
- Dries clear and never stains.
- Does not gum up sewing needles.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- SAFETY: As with all aerosols and sprays, use in well ventilated areas as it may cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contents are under pressure and extremely flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by children. Test on fabric piece before applying to garment.